Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Business Edition
Is it Finally Time to Replace Your Basic Accounting Software?
Growing businesses often outgrow their basic accounting software or legacy ERP systems that are unable to handle increased inventory and transactions, lack integration with other systems, and have reporting limitations.
Here are signs that your current finance and operations solutions won’t be ready to handle additional growth.
- Reporting is complicated and provides insufficient information
- Duplicate data entry into multiple systems is a daily routine
- Accounting occurs in Excel, not your finance and operations system
- Systems are disconnected and information is segregated
- Lack of secure workflows and audit trails increase risk
Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Business Edition is cloud software for small & mid-sized companies that makes ordering, selling, invoicing, and reporting easier and faster.
With Dynamics 365, your business can:
- Start with what you need by offering apps that fit roles, industries, businesses – so customers can grow at their pace to run their entire business in the cloud.
- Deep integration with Office 365 enables greater productivity by connecting structured workflow of business applications and processes with the unstructured work of collaboration and productivity.
- Get built-in intelligence with business applications that integrates big data, advanced analytics and Internet of Things (IoT) into processes to proactively guide employees and customers to optimal outcomes.
- Be ready for growth through agile, flexible applications that allow users to create, modify and develop processes in real-time.
Are you a craft brewery or bakery that's looking for software to help manage your business? Get real time views into your business at anytime from anywhere with Microsoft Dynamics 365!
When Choosing a Dynamics 365 Partner, Why Not Choose a Dynamics NAV partner?
A while back I posted a blog on Dynamics 365 – what it is, how much it costs, how it’s licensed, etc. What we didn’t say is that it’s a total Cloud Solution built on the foundation and technology of Dynamics NAV. That’s right – Dynamics NAV – the most popular of the Dynamics ERP products. So, when choosing a Dynamics 365 Partner, why not choose Competitive Edge Services? Not only have we worked with NAV for more than 20 years, we also have 30 plus years in IT.